Building on the success of events such as the Pride Party at Silverstone last June, the ERA Scholarship Day at Circuit Zolder last autumn, and the F1 Arcade event just before Christmas, Racing Pride is now offering people the opportunity to join their international community.
As a member, you will have the chance to make friends and connections with LGBTQ+ people and allies who are fans of motorsport, or who work or participate in motorsport and its associated industries, while enjoying exclusive member benefits and exciting event invitations.
- Access to a members only safe, moderated, inclusive chat server hosted via Discord (which is free and easy to download)
- Monthly member news and updates from Racing Pride
- Invitations to exclusive real world Racing Pride member events and experiences, offered in collaboration with Racing Pride’s industry partners and ambassadors. Events are likely to include paddock, garage, and factory visits, karting, sim racing, and networking opportunities.
- Member discounts on selected Racing Pride merchandise
- Access to regular online discussion events with our Racing Pride ambassadors, people working in F1 and the motorsport industry, as well as special guests
- Chances to shape Racing Pride through member feedback
- Supporting Racing Pride to make a difference for LGBTQ+ people
Racing Pride Membership Manager Lindee Declercq is proud to be part of the team, saying “I’m thrilled to see Racing Pride continue to grow. I have no doubt this membership program will have a positive impact within the motorsports industry”.
Members are welcome from all over the world.